The WiFi does not work and if you look at the dmesg you see the following message constantly:
The PCIe card hard become loose and needs re-seating.
- Attach an anti-static wrist band.
- Unscrew the retaining screw for the PCIe card. See picture on right →
- Completely remove the PCIe card being careful not to break the connector or disconnect the aerial.
- Check for any dust or dirt in the PCIe connector, and remove it if necessary using ant-static air dust remover.
- Check for any dirt on the PCIe card connector and clean as necessary.
- Reseat the card by inserting at a 30 degree angle and then push back until the device is parallel to the board.
- Attach the PCIe card using the screw removed in step (2).